1. I adore Freshly Picked baby moccasins, and these winking eyes are the cutest!
2. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen my post about reading this book to Finn. It is such a beautiful book, and it gives me all the feels every time I read it.
3. I have super sensitive skin, and I've been using Acure Marula Oil as a face moisturizer for about a year now. It has done wonders for my skin, and I love that this brand is cruelty free and vegan!
4. Hanna Andersson makes the best PJs and super cute clothes for kids, and I'm obsessed with this gender neutral rainbow print. I just ordered these and these for Finn, and I can't wait to see him in them! Bonus, they are currently on sale!
5. Ok, so a faux fur throw blanket might seem a little odd for spring, but I live in Michigan. I woke up to an inch of snow this morning. Can I please just go hide under this blanket until May???